(Disclaimer: Many elements can be necessary in determining your actual outcomes on social media and no guarantees are made that you’ll achieve results just like ours from our concepts and methods introduced in our blogs or videos.)
As I’ve mentioned many occasions before, and also you’ve in all probability heard this from different specialists as nicely… video content material creation is not non-compulsory on social media for businesses; video advertising have to be a part of your complete social media advertising strategy.
Video content is *the* most popular content material on all social media platforms, and these platforms have stated they’ll show videos extra typically to your followers as a result of that’s what individuals need to see. With movies receiving 6x the engagement as other varieties of posts, and the amount of engagement a publish gets will determine if your posts are seen, so how are you going to not use video content as a part of your social media strategy?
As business house owners & marketers, we would like elevated visitors to our web site, to generate new leads, to increase engagement & brand consciousness, and finally improve gross sales. And we’ve heard that video advertising is the future of content material era that may remedy all our issues… besides one: arising with content material concepts for these movies that may influence our viewers. Nicely, let’s talk about some methods & concepts you can start utilizing at present!
6 Strategies Any Enterprise Can Use When Creating Video Content material
Individuals are overwhelmed with their day by day lives; they’re not often paying consideration and they’re NEVER on edge and ready in your subsequent video to seem in their newsfeed. Such as you, they have too much on their minds. As a business owner, what can you do to get their attention together with your video content?
- 1. Hook viewers shortly – In at the moment’s society of extremely brief consideration spans with hundreds of thousands of pieces of content bombarding our newsfeeds, you solely have about 3-5 seconds to grab the consideration of your audience. Use something flashy, crazy, humorous, cute, and so forth. to get the viewers’ consideration instantly and make them need to study extra; do one thing totally different than what anyone else is doing and also you’ll get individuals to cease & offer you those valuable few seconds.
- 2. Make the customer/shopper the “hero”/”professional” in your video – The error we frequently make in promoting is to put ourselves, the enterprise, as the hero:
“We’ve been in business for 65 years…”; “Over 1 million customers sold…”; “We have over 50 agents…”
But none of these converse to the buyer. The client wakes up day-after-day believing that HE is the hero of his story. What he wants isn’t another hero – however a information – to direct him to the end of his story: a business should know the customer so properly they will remedy his drawback and overcome any objections.
- 3. Tell your viewers a story – Storytelling is certainly one of the best ways to speak a message. Create a message that works as a narrative, with an arc—a starting, center and an end. Try to affect your viewers on an emotional degree.
This can require you to study who your audience is and to really perceive what they care about and need. You need to have the ability to connect with them and to know how your product or service will match into their lives. In the present day’s greatest marketers are becoming adept at “Story Branding”: the use of storytelling to create impactful and memorable brands.
- 4. Don’t be too sales-focused – Most individuals want options to their problems, however they don’t need to should take heed to a sales presentation. Make their lives easier. That is much more fascinating and they are more more likely to see it as being value their time. Keep in mind, it’s not about what you will get out of this, it’s about what your customer can get out of this relationship!
- 5. Make your videos work with out sound – Most individuals are watching videos while they’re doing something else like working (!) or watching television, they usually can’t have sound enjoying. Add captions so individuals can clearly understand your message.
- 6. Maintain it easy — You need to communicate a few simple concepts in ways that viewers will keep in mind. Simple, clear stories fueled by your information of your viewers and what they want are crucial for getting the most from video advertising.
Now you recognize the strategies behind video advertising, how do you provide you with concepts to film your videos? We’ve obtained you coated!
Matter Ideas for Video Content – Providers
These matter concepts are in no specific order. Totally different service-related businesses might find matter out performs the others; if that’s the case, run with it – you understand what works greatest for your small business, so don’t get distracted if someone else tells you in a different way!
- Shopper testimonials. A majority of these movies assist construct your credibility as a business and authority in your business, without you saying how great you’re!
- How-to/Tutorial videos. Some of these videos are the most looked for on YouTube since individuals typically have to see where to click, and so forth. to do one thing themselves.
- Reply Ceaselessly Asked Questions. Again, anytime you’ll be able to anticipate and clear up a buyer’s drawback or objection, they’re going to trust you a bit more, and you find yourself wanting like the skilled.
- Educate your viewers. Perhaps the largest impediment your clients face is just not figuring out one thing crucial to using your providers – this can be a beneficial opportunity to assist them. Individuals don’t wish to feel stupid or talked right down to; as an alternative, give attention to how you can help customer feel higher about their purchasing determination.
- Give Insider Ideas. These are great for serving to the buyer understand how/what you can do to provide that little bit additional so your customer looks like they have the higher hand, and set the buyer an element from all others.
This is notably helpful for Actual Estate agents – how are you going to make your shopper stand out from all different consumers/sellers who are bidding?
- Making the customer the “hero” or “expert”. Once more, concentrate on how you can help customer feel higher about their purchasing determination by informing them about your providers/business.
Another Actual Property instance (but you need to use this concept for any service business): Create a video about 10 methods your appraiser dishonest you; 15 things to ask your loan officer about refinancing; What are the prime points you face when shopping for/owning house. You possibly can break an element & make 15 totally different videos – now you could have a collection!
- Give your customer a peek behind the scenes. Take them on a tour of your facility/workplace, the way you do a selected process that may be proprietary to your corporation (assume how something is made), perhaps you’re taking your office outdoors on a pleasant day, or just exhibit what an bizarre day at the office seems to be like – you’ll be stunned at how many views you get! That’s why reality tv is so widespread, proper? Individuals like to see what others are doing.
- Do a Stay video once you’re attending an event. Maybe you’re at a group fundraiser, seashore clean-up, volunteering in some way, or perhaps you’re receiving an award or certification. Keep in mind, this isn’t bragging! How can your audience understand how your enterprise provides again in case you don’t show them? Individuals need to be glad for you, they love you, so let them know what’s happening!
- Interview another business skilled in your area. Show your audience you care extra about providing worth and options for their specific wants by bringing in other business specialists that may assist clear up their problems. It will instantly construct rapport & trust together with your viewers because they’ll understand you’re not simply making an attempt to make one other greenback off of them.
Matter Concepts for Video Content material – Merchandise / Retail / Restaurant
A number of the providers video concepts is perhaps simply tailored to fit your product-related business, so use these for inspiration too. And once more, these concepts are in no specific order, and if in case you have different great concepts, trust your instincts & creativity!
- Restaurants: video the chef making a well-liked dish. There are tons of meals associated tv exhibits right now and individuals are all the time on the lookout for wholesome new options, so exhibit the chef doing a tremendous flip, or setting one thing on hearth, or a specific fascinating ingredient being added to a dish.
For those who’re an ice cream shop or bakery, exhibit something specific to your shop that folks won’t see once they’re purchasing your yummy desserts.
- Retail: 2 phrases – Unboxing movies! You in all probability get product shipments in weekly or maybe you’ve a brand new seasonal product – do a video of you unboxing that shipment. I’ve seen so many Instagram tales and YouTube movies of individuals unboxing particular deliveries. Construct the anticipation up in the beginning to generate that mystery & “I’ve got to know what’s in there!” feeling.
RESTAURANTS: You are able to do unboxing videos with a twist – perhaps you’ll be able to unbox a brand new ingredient you’ll be using for a dish and ask viewers to guess what it could possibly be used for! Or guess the new flavor of a seasonal merchandise.
- Service Video Ideas Retail/Restaurants Can Use Too:
- Give a peek behind the scenes
- Attending occasions, getting awards/certifications, volunteering, group fundraisers
- Reply Often Asked Questions about your merchandise/food
- Customer testimonials – if they say how much they like your product/meals, ask for those who can movie them say that in a quick video; it’ll go an extended method to construct your credibility.
These are just some ideas & methods to get you began on creating video content material for social media. Once you start brainstorming, you’ll discover your creativity kicking in and soon you’ll have tons of great concepts for video content! Don’t be afraid to attempt something & experiment, and understand it’ll in all probability take a number of videos so that you can be more snug doing videos; they’ll get better as you go, so do not assume they need to be good – they don’t!! Individuals want reside/unpolished videos as a result of they will instantly see your ardour, authenticity, and character, they usually’ll inform others about you once they trust you.
(Next time we’ll talk about the totally different places your movies can stay and the strategies for each.)